Badge Collection feature can make your event more interactive and engaging by implementing gamification elements.
Step1: On the organizer, portal page find the Gamification tab and click Badge Collection.
Step2: Toggle on Enable Badge Collection
After toggling on Enable Badge Collection, you may edit the Game setup and FAQ Setup.
You would see and provide the basic information and setup of the badge collection game.
Game Duration- The badge collection game will follow the event's start and end time.
- Maximum Badge Collection Quota Per Day - You may set the maximum amount of badges an attendee can collect per day. The Maximum Badge Collection Quota Per Day is 50.
- You will not be allowed to change the quota 15 mins before the event starts time.
- Participants can still continue to collect badges once they have reached the quota but will not be counted towards the accumulated.
- The day starts at 00:00:00 and lasts until 23:59:59
- Badge Logo - You may select from our default badge library or upload your own logo. Logo maximum upload file size: 2 MB Optimal dimensions: 320 x 320px
If your own logo exceeds 2 MB, it won't let you upload and will show up a message "The file has exceeded the maximum file size limit."
FAQ Setup can help your participants with their queries faster regarding the game by providing them with necessary questions & answers.
Click on FAQ Setup tab, then click + Add FAQ Entry.
Enter the question(maximum of 200 characters) and Answer (maximum of 500 characters).
FAQ Entry can also support multilingual content. It follows the Event Language setting.
NOTE: Empty fields will fall back to the default language.
Then click Add Entry.
After adding an entry, you would see the question and answer shown below the FAQ Builder.
You can still edit it by clicking the pencil icon and delete it by clicking the rubbish bin icon on the right-hand side.
Attendees would see the badge collection FAQ by clicking the game button on the bottom left corner after they enter the event.
Remember to click the SAVE button to apply the changes.
Article is closed for comments.