What is the Access Code used for?
- To be able to use/control different registration form for different registrants
- To track which channel or group do registrants come from e.g Code A: Agency A, Code B: Facebook, CodeC: VIP
- Also used when you want the attendee to input the code before registration
Registration from attendee view:
1. The landing page will validate the access code.
2. The access code needs to be typed manually and is not automatically embedded.
3. When you type in the wrong code it changes the frame of the field to red and shows an ERROR message.
4. Once the access code reaches max quota , it would show an ERROR message and block the page to access next page
5. When access code is valid, registrant goes back to landing page from other pages, the access code is saved locally and "Continue" button is clickable
How to create an Access code?
Step 1: On your EMS, Click on Promo code on the left.
Step 2: Click on New Promo code on the upper right corner
Step 3: Choose Access code
Step 4: Input your Access code or Import from CSV file if you have multiple access codes
Reminders in creating an Access codes:
- Supports ENG characters and numbers only
- Supports trim space
- Not case sensitive
- Does not support special characters
- Access code cannot be changed once applied
-The access code can be assigned to a specific form(s), you are able to choose at least one form when you create the code. The handling will be the same as discount code.
Step 5: Finally, you can now set the limitations. You have the option to choose a specific Registration form for a specified access code. Limit can be set to the number of uses, start and end date.
Step 6 Be sure to click SAVE after.