On the registration form builder, the left-hand side provides all the registrant information, for example, first name, last name, email, phone, title, company etc.
When scrolling down the list on the left-hand side, there are the basic fields that include a static text, static image, and custom questions.
You have 8 options in creating Custom Questions:
- Short Text - Require short answer in text, e.g.department.
- Long Text - Require long answer in text, e.g. comments.
- Multiple Choice - Can let registrant select one or more options.
- Radio button - Let registrant select one option only
- Dropdown -a dropdown list of options to select
- Single checkbox- for creating a waiver
- File upload -to allow guest to upload any files (jpg,png,pdf,doc,dox,xls,xlsx,csv,txt), file size should be ≤25MB
Add the form fields and custom questions to the form by drag and drop.
To make the form component compulsory, edit the field title and add the hint message, place holder, you can click form field to turn on the "Required" button and make the changes.
After added the multiple-choice into the form, you can click the question to edit the question and click the "add option" button to create the choices.
Our platform is now supporting the logical question which means the form can show questions based on answers. You can set up a form so that people only see certain questions based on their answers.
Step 1: Create all custom questions in the form builder, then click the logic button to access the page to set up to the logic condition.
Step 2: Click a multiple-choice option, choose which question(s) to display base on the answer.
Step 3: After setting up the logical questions, when you go back to the registration form edit page, it will show the logic sign on the right-hand side of the question.
- You can only choose questions after the current question.
- Reorder a question may result in resetting its logic. The reminder will be prompted when it happens.