EventX supports Offline check-in (no internet connection environment). Please follow the below steps to make sure all the hardware already connected before the event and connect the iPad internet after the event so all the data can sync to the system.
1. Make sure to connect the iPad and printer with the same pocket wifi network. You may refer to our support help desk: https://support.eventxtra.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019881572-Connect-Printer-and-iPad-for-first-time-for-printer-QL-820NWB-
2. Login the check-in app and make sure all the attendee data has been downloaded and please make sure the check-in app has been installed the latest version.
During the event:
1. If there is no internet connection, please still remain to turn on the pocket wifi since the iPad and printer have connected with the pocket wifi which makes an intranet to the group of devices.
After the event:
1. Keep login the check-in app and connect internet for the iPad to sync all the data to the system (make sure the lower-left button green button is on and double-check the update time.)
2. Please click the refresh button and "Reload all event information" to make sure all data has updated.