An event app can guide your attendees around the event, pick their agendas, get important updates from the organizers, network with other attendees, and provide feedback. Our easy and intuitive app builder allows you to create a stunning app without a line of code. Just drag and drop the content blocks, and the app is done. You can build a mobile event app easily with EventX's App Builder, and encourage connections with an event-based community.
Please contact EventX if you want to upgrade your package to add on Event App premium features (eg, Business matching, Live Q&A.)
1. Go to Event app and click to App Builder
2. Upload a banner and custom splash screen and design the event app module theme color
3. There are 7 default modules: E-Ticket, Agenda, Speakers, Attendees, Sponsor, Live Q&A, and File Sharing. Others will use Custom WebView. The left-hand side is the tab editor, the user can add new modules and edit the module name. The right-hand side displays the tab preview.
4. Click the module name to rename the module name and change the module icon.
5. Reorder the modules by drag and drop the module icon. The user also can remove the module by clicking the delete button at the time.
6. Click the EN/TC/SC/JP/KR language tab and edit the module names in a different language.
To set up multi-language in speakers and agenda module contents, please click the edit button next to the module name and set up the multi-language content.
If you need to add a new session, click Add Speaker.
If you need to edit the content of an existing session, click the Pencil icon on the right-hand side of the Speaker.
Use Search to look for a specific Speaker instead of scroll up and down
Input the Name and Email of the Speaker
Insert any email address for the speaker, a mock-up one will be fine. This is just for differentiating different speaker, no email will be sent.
Speaker Profile Picture:
- Dimension: 500 x 500px
- File Format: PNG (recommended)/JPEG
- File size: less than 1 MB
Click Save Speaker to make the changes
To set up multi-language content, first set up the default language and save the content. Then, edit the item and select TC/SC/Japanese from the Multi-Language drop-down menu and build the multi-language content
Click the edit content button and it will bring you to the page to edit the content of the session.
After that, click Add Sessions. You can enter the session details (eg. the title, start and end time, modify speakers)
To add a new speaker to the session, you need to first add the speaker to the Speaker page. Then select the speaker’s name from the Available Speakers panel at the bottom of the page, and click the arrow icon to add/remove the speaker from the session.
In addition, to setup multi-language content, first set up the default language and save, then click the session to set up TC/SC/ Japanese content.
(i) Business Matching Setting
Let your attendees know each other and wait for the connections to happen so it can help to network with each other.
The organizer can click "Meeting Venue" to create venues for event business matching.
The organizer can click the edit button to edit the venue name, click the "+" button adds the available date for the meeting and select the available timeslot by clicking the timeslot button. (Reminder: The time slot interval is 15 minutes by default.)
When clicking the attendee "edit" button, it will direct the organizer to the attendee list on EMS.
1. Go to the attendee module. When clicking the blue chat button, it will bring you to the chat room and the user can start chatting with the attendee using the event app.
(Xtra Tips: Only the attendees who have already redeem access to the event app will show the chat button. How to log in and redeem the event, please click here)
2. When clicking on one of the attendee names, the user can view the attendee information, chatting and schedule a meetup.
3. Click the "Meetup" button, the user will need to set the schedule information and then send out the invitation to the attendee.
1. The EventX user can click into the attendee profile and click the "Chat" button.
2. After that, they can start to communicate with each other.
(d) Sponsor List
1. Click the "Edit" button then it will bring you to the sponsor edit page
2. There are 4 sponsor levels that default to show on the sponsor page, which are Diamond, Gold, Silver, and Bronze. The organizer can delete the sponsor level, reorder and rename the sponsor level.
For multilingual for sponsor list, please click the language tab to manually translate the information.
3. Click the "Add Sponsor" button.
4. Upload the sponsor photo(dimension: 400x400px, <1MB, the file must be JPG/PNG) and input the sponsor information
In contact details and social media part, the organizer can click the edit button to modify the field name.
The sponsor list also supports PDF file upload, the organizer can upload the file by grad and drop the box (The file size of each PDF must less than20M).
After input the sponsor information, click "Confirm" to create the sponsor.
5. Drag and drop the sponsor block to reorder the list.
(e) Custom Web view
- You can assign any name to Custom Web view
- Insert a URL starting with https to the WebView URL box for all 3-language
- Click Save change when it is done
(f) Live Q&A
Turn your events into highly interactive moments by collecting more attendee feedback and drive session engagement with questions.
To generate the approval panel and projector view URL, please click "Publish".
If there is a live Q&A session and attendees ask their questions in the event app, all the questions will show in the approval panel (admin). The organizer can approve or reject the questions while only approved questions will be shown on the projector view page.
The organizer can project the approved question on the screen when they click "Projector View".
Turn your events into highly interactive moments in your conference Apps. The organizer may set up polling from third party platform, eg. Slido. After completing the polling set up and then copy and paste the URL to EMS.
(J) File sharing
1. Click the "edit" button.
2. User will find the file-sharing page.
3. User can select or drag and drop the PDF files on the page. Users can upload more than one PDF file.
Article is closed for comments.