EventX offers our clients the flexibility to set up custom URL for their registration forms. To know more or if you want to upgrade your package to use this feature, please contact your Account Manager or our Sales Team.
Set up your custom domain in 3 steps (To be handled by your IT Department):
1. Create your own subdomain CNAME Record, eg. rsvp.mydomain.com.
2. Point the subdomain to EventX DNS in this format: CNAME.customdns.eventxtra-dns.com. For example, the CNAME you set up is rsvp.mydomain.com, you need to point to: rsvp.mydomain.com.customdns.eventxtra-dns.com.
Xtra Tips: You can cross-check if your CNAME pointing is correct with this website: https://mxtoolbox.com/CNAMELookup.aspx
3. Email your subdomain to EventX support to verify. After verification, the subdomain will be displayed under the registration form for further setup.
Customize Registration Form URL
1. Go to "Form Setting" of the registration form.
2. Make sure "Form URL" is turned on.
3. You will find your CNAME setup earlier, just input your preferred registration form URL in the Form URL container. For example, the form URL is registration-form-2019, the complete registration form URL will be: https://rsvp.mydomain.com/registration-form-2019.
4. Remember to save your setting to take effect.