If you want to invite your colleague to manage the event together, Teammate Management is what you are looking for
1. As a super admin account email cannot be an event Teammate of another super admin account.
2. Once the teammate account is deleted, it will NOT be able to add back the teammate account.
Role: Teammate vs Helper
You can assign your colleagues/agency into either Teammate or Helper
- Teammate: Teammate can be your colleagues, event agency helper, etc. You can grant different permissions to the teammate account
- Helper: Helper can be the onsite check-in helper. They can only login to the iOS Check-in App, and check-in for the attendee. They cannot login to the web platform to manage the event setting
Super admin user can grant 13 different permissions to each teammate, including:
1. Event Details Editing
Edit event details: event logo, event name, event date and venue
2. Manage Event Sessions
Add new, edit or remove event sessions
3. Manage Attendee Groupings
Add new, edit or remove attendee groups
4. Add or import Attendees
Add new attendees to the event. Learn more
5. View all attendees
Able to view all attendee created by all other users including super admin account and other teammates account
6. Send Email/SMS
Create, edit and broadcast Emails and SMS to attendees and view Email/SMS statistics
7. Set Registration/RSVP Form
Setup registration form and RSVP form
8. Name Badge Design
Edit name badge design
9. View Reports
View and download attendance report
10. Create Surveys
Create anonymous or non-anonymous surveys, send out surveys to attendees and view survey response
11. Manage App-Setting page
Manage the iOS Check-in App setting, including change the walk-in form field setting, selecte specific grouping to display and customize the attendee description lines in the iOS Check-in App
You may also want to know:
How to invite teammate to manage my event and grant permission?
How to remove teammate in my event?
Please sign in to leave a comment.