We understand registrants prefer to read in their native language. On EventX platform, you can create content in local languages to match your attendees' own culture. The language detection of registration forms based on browser language preference.
Our registration form is now supporting 5 languages:
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
To enable the multi-lingual feature, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the language settings page to configure language.
2. To configure the languages by drag and drop.
3. If you would like to remove the unnecessary language, please click the edit button and you will see "Remove", then click the "Remove" button.
4. If you selected 3 languages for your event, you will find the language that you just configured on the event details page. You will need to select the language to manually translate the event details.
5. On the registration setting page, you will find the language options list out the 3 languages that you configured.
6. You will see 3 tags at the right top. Please click on each tag for editing the questions for each language.
7. Click the 'Save settings' button at the top right to keep your settings.
Attendees can select the language at the top of the registration form.