You may want your attendees to register your event online.
1. Click Registration Form.
2. Set Language for your Form.
You can select English, Traditional Chinese or Simplified Chinese.
XTRA TIP: If you are selling tickets (paid or unpaid), you can limit how many tickets each guest can purchase by setting the limit in the field "Maximum number of tickets per order".
3. Set Essential Form Fields.
- Include - Switch on to include that field in your form.
- Require - Switch on to set that field is imperative for registrants.
Full Name is an essential field on EventX platform for creating a valid attendee record.
4. Set Custom Questions.
You have 5 options in creating Custom Questions:
- Short Text - Require short answer in text, e.g. department.
- Long Text - Require long answer in text, e.g. comments.
- Multiple Choice - Can let registrant select one or more options.
- File upload - to allow guest to upload files (jpg,png,pdf,doc,dox,xls,xlsx,csv,txt), file size should be less than 10MB
- Single Checkbox
- Facial recognition image collection - Require to take an image or select the image from the device to upload for using facial recognition to check-in.
If added the facial recognition image collection on the registration form, the registrant can see the box as bellow and they need to upload their photo.
OR you can use +Heading to separate the Registration Form into different Parts.
5. Set Quantity for your Event.
- Registration Quota - Total number of attendees for the event.
- Waitlist Quota - When the event is full and you still accept registration, those registrants will be in the list of "Waiting for Approval". Here you can set the quota for this group of registrants.
- Message - This message will be shown when all quotas are full for the event.
For some private event, the organiser requires to have further approval among all registrant, they may need to set the quota for successful registration to 0. After that, all the registrant will be dropped into the waitlist.
If you have set up ticketing, this section will not be shown.
6. Set Custom Message for Different Situations.
- Registration successful page:
- A success message will be shown when a registrant has registered the event successfully.
- Waiting-for-approval registrants will also be notified of their status.
- Registration page not published yet: this message will be shown when the Form Status is "Off".
7. Save Settings, Preview, and Launch the Form.
Launch the Form by switching on the Form Status.
You can get the Public Link of the form under Registration Form Link.