After the attendees have paid for the event, Event will collect all the payment for the event organiser. Event organiser can view the payment records in the Order page or export Orders report to view the transaction summary.
When the event is finished, organiser can request payout from EventX. Be reminded to get all refunds done before requesting payout.
How to request payout
1. Go to Orders under Registration
2. Click Request payout on the top-right corner
3. A Payout Confirmation box pops out. Click Request payout
4. You will now see the Payment Confirmation page where you will need to fill-in the required information related to your bank account.
After filling in the information. Click Submit on the upper right corner.
- If you have already requested for payout for all the balances and try to click on Request payout once again, It will only prompt you the message "You have already sent a request for payout. There is no new paid transaction that can be paid out".
Our finance team will process your request and communicate with you thru email to confirm the final payment amount.
There will be a report provided about the whole payment history which including the following for your checking:
- Event details (event name, time, etc.)
- How many people paid for the event
- The total amount of the payment
- % of service charge
- Currency of the payment
5. The organiser will receive the ticket report 2 working days after when you called the payout. Once the user confirms the ticketing report and returns with signature and company stamp, the payout will be processed within 15-21 business days upon receipt of the signed report.