You can create Free Tickets and Paid Tickets for your event.
1. Go to Ticketing under Registration
2. Default name for ticket type heading is Ticket Types. Input your preferred name if needed, e.g, Conference Pass.
3. Select the appropriate Currency
There will be a transaction fee charged for each transaction, please click here to learn more about the transaction fee.
4. Set Ticket Name, Quantity and Price
Xtra Tips: The minimum ticket amount is HKD$4
5. Set Ticket Sales Period, Min/ Max quantity (only apply for the new registration form) and add Ticket Description, if any
- Approval Mechanism: All registrants will be in the Approved List if this option is OFF. Turn it ON if you need further approval among registrants in the Waitlist for approval.
- Show Remaining Tickets: Registrants can see how many tickets left.
- Tickets displayed for indivdual registration form: You can customize which tickets are displayed for specific registration forms. To do this, you will need to edit the registration form and include or exclude the ticket.
- The ticket maximum quantity number must be greater than the ticket minimum quantity number.
7. Preview in Registration Form
In some instances, registrants would make multiple ticket purchases and registration. With the newly updated Registration form registrants can now see your order quantity with ticket name on the newly added Order Summary.
New Registrant page as shown below: